For Those Of You Who Are Not Entering The Google Play Store, Just Show The Error, Then You Must See The Post.


Assalamualaikum,

How are you all doing today? I hope everyone is doing well. Today, I'll show you how to resolve this issue by displaying a server error while accessing the Google Play Store.



So let's get started,

You must first download an app, which may be found in the link below, and your phone must be rooted.



Root Explorer.apk


Install the program when it has been downloaded, and then launch it. Then you'll see that there's a folder called etc. Go to that folder and open it.




Then browse for and double-click a file called hosts.



Then click on a text editor.



Then 127.0.0.1 localhost After writing this, cut out all that is written.



Then you see there are three drops up and click there.



After that, click Save and Exit.


Then turn the phone off once. Then go to the Google Play Store and look around. See, I was downloading, and I was having the same issue, so I thought I'd teach everyone how to fix it.
You can address this problem if you ever wear it.
As a result, I wrote this article.








Everyone should keep healthy.

Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments